Encouraging local production and economy, fostering community relationships, resilience and self-reliance are the main aims of the market.
A workshop is presented at each market, most free to attend. Check Facebook for details.
We welcome people to come and sell, buy or exchange garden produce, home made food and second hand goods.
The market features:
- Morning Tea and Coffee centre
- Local Native Plants
- Local Produce
- Repair Cafe Payneham (starting at 9:30 am)
- Urban Orchard – Swap&Share
- LETS (Local Exchange Trading System) members stalls
- Live Music – Duo/Trio Montagne
- Information table – join Sustainable Communities SA, renew your membership, information and resources on sustainability events and activities
- Free workshops on practical topics at 10.30 am
If you want to become part of our community as a stallholder, volunteer, skilled repairer or have a workshop on an interesting, sustainable topic, then come to one of our monthly markets to talk or send us an email – email@example.com.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter
Take a look at the complete list of all workshops held at One Planet Market since 2013!