I mean a Treasurer!
Our Treasurer position has been vacant since May 2018 – can you spare a few hours a month until next May to fill in the spot? You will be supported by a book keeper, a friendly committee, and will also be very much appreciated!
What does it involve?
You will need to become a Sustainable Communities SA committee member, which means attending up to six committee meetings a year. We usually meet in a central location, and welcome attendance by phone and video where required.
As Treasurer, you would volunteer your time to:
- Set up payments of invoices or reimbursement with receipts using the online bank account (all payments will be approved by another committee member online).
- Keep paper records of income and expenditure.
- Email financial information to Jayne our book keeper.
- Read accounts and check for errors.
- Liaise with, and provide our financial records to, our Auditor before the next AGM.
- Prepare and present the financial reports to committee meetings and at the AGM.
Currently this role takes about 1-2 hours per month, plus committee meetings.
We only need commitment until May 2019, when another volunteer will become available to take on the role. You are free to nominate to continue in this role in the next financial year if you wish.
Please contact Monica O’Wheel, Chair, Sustainable Communities SA
email@example.com, 0434 058 340