One Planet Market is a local market held from 9am – 12 noon on the 3rd Saturday of each month at Payneham Community Centre, 374 Payneham Road, Payneham 5070.
We welcome people to come and sell, buy or exchange garden produce, home made food and second hand goods. The market features:
- Local produce
- Payneham Repair Cafe
- Urban Orchard – swap and share
- Morning tea
- LETS (Local Exchange Trading System) members stalls
- Information table – join Sustainable Communities, renew your membership, information and resources on sustainability events and activities
- Free workshops on practical topics at 10.30am – see program below!
The aims of the market are:
- To encourage local production and local economy
- To foster community relationships, resilience and self-reliance.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Workshops 2020 – more details coming soon …
|18 Jan 2020|
|15 Feb 2020||Selma||Lebanese cooking|
|21 March 2020|
|18 April 2020|
|16 May 2020|
|20 June 2020||Mary Lochert||Decluttering|
|18 July 2020|
|15 Aug 2020|
|19 Sept 2020|
|17 Oct 2020|
|21 Nov 2020|
|19 Dec 2020|
Take a look at the complete list of all workshops held at One Planet Market since 2013!